Top five designer bags on my 2018 wishlist.
Hello Beautiful people !
I’m excited about 2018 and I can see it’s going to be a year of back to back blessings for us all. You know that feeling when you look back to the previous year, and you realized how much you’ve grown in all areas of your life. I am super grateful to GOD as I have learnt so much. we will be slaying in every area of our lives can I get an Amen somebody.
So enough of my long talk, I will be sharing with you today on the 5 designer bags am planning buying this year. So sit back and read my hit list. I love handbags more than anything in this world and building up my collection. Accessories such as handbag, jewelry e.t.c can add so much to a women’s outfit. It plays an important role in your overall look.
So take a look at my handbag list;
- DIORAMA – First on my List would be this beauty. I love the iridescent vibes. I have been avoiding to buy it since last Autumn when it was came out because is a bit on the pricey side. I adore this bag so much because of the Champagne gold ware detail on it. I have to hurry up to purchase it before it is out of stock. This the link to buy https://www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/womens-fashion/bags/small-diorama-bag-in-copper-tone-metallic-grained-calfskin-6-42254?lgw_code=4078-M0421OVKQ_M88K_TU&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr4GIz72U2QIVDrvtCh3Y4wOwEAQYASABEgJoi_D_BwE.
- DIOR EVOLUTION – When I first saw this bag last year, I did not really like the bag. But lately, seeing it around and I later realized they have more of Dior monogram caravans prints. The more I see them now, the more i love it now. So it’s definitely on my wish list for this year. You can buy it from here https://www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/womens-fashion/bags/dio-r-evolution-flap-bag-with-slot-handclasp-in-blue-grained-calfskin-6-47248?lgw_code=4078-M8000CVQR_M85B_TU&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1Mzzq76U2QIVxLvtCh1pGQl5EAQYASABEgIm2vD_BwE
- LOUIS VUITTON POCHETTE METIS- My first ever designer bag in my life was an LV bag, guess what! I still have the bag till date and is in good condition. That is what I say, when you invest on designer bags, you wont regret spending on it. Currently, loving the Pochette metis at the moment, When it came last year,it was light pink so the more reason I did not buy it then , but now they have it in different colors So I will definitely purchase it in black as I will be travelling a lot this year.You can get it from here https://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/pochette-metis-monogram-006115
- LOUIS VUITTON LOCKME BUCKET BAG – Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy, this bag is so dope. It evokes elegant. I love this bag but my main concern on the design of the bag is the Neon bag around the edges. I am hoping they will release the bag in different colors. For me, I will for the black color . The twist on the bag makes it so modern. The bag was first made in 1932 for a wealthy vineyard owner to transport bottles of champagne. you can buy it from here https://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/lockme-bucket-lockme-nvprod530142v?LGWCODE=https:uk.louisvuitton.comenggbproductslockmebucketlockmenvprod530142v;141329;6271&campaign=sem_GG-UK-ENG-EC-SHOP-BRAN&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInZ7Wj7-U2QIVxZ3tCh1Cwg8ZEAYYASABEgL6yPD_BwE
- FINAL ITEM – So the final item on my list is………Drum Rolling!!!. Can you guess? okay, let me just save you the stress. So, the 5th item on my hit list for designer bag is YSL SAC DE JOUR , I so much adore this brand and you know why, if you don’t , please check my last post and this is the link. The bag is cute and I have seen a lot of the bigger sizes but I want the nano size . It will be my everyday bag to work as it has a lot of compartment to pack my daily essentials in. You can get the bag here https://www.ssense.com/en-gb/women/product/saint-laurent/black-nano-sac-de-jour-tote/2574538?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsLytu7-U2QIVTrXtCh2PYgXREAQYBSABEgJ0SPD_BwE.
That’s it for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading my designer bag wish list for 2018. Which of the bags do you love? What’s on your wish list for bags this year? If you get any of these bags, can you let me know what you think? Comment down below would love to read from you.
Till my next post; Love Always.