SUNDAY VIBES|| 5 SCRIPTURES TO BE ROOTED IN.
Happy Sunday Friends! Welcome to another episode of Sunday breeze, glad to have you here.
As the winds keep whipping around this season, trees with shallow roots are being tossed about like chaffs. To my greatest surprise, the trees have deep roots cannot be easily moved because they are well grounded into the soil. So my point here is that despite all these geographical factors as wind , the trees are still intact.
Today , I will be sharing how this little analogy is linked to our christian journey. God challenges us to have deep spiritual roots in our daily walk with him and that’s because deeply rooted trees continues to grow year after year and they have the tendency to survive heavy storms. Heavy storms will always face us in life in one way or the another as a christian.
But the good news is, we will always come out in triumph with God on our side. We need to always meditate and believe in the word of God despite our circumstances . Those are 5 Scriptures that will get you started;
- ” He shall cover you with his feathers, under his wings, you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler” . Psalms 91:4.
- “Blessed is the man who trust in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be fearful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit”. Jeremiah 17: 7-8.
- ” Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me “. Psalms 54: 4.
- ” You shall no longer be termed Forsaken , nor shall your land anymore be termed Desolate; But you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; For the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married. Isaiah 62:4.
- ” Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out . The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeacted before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways ” . Deuteronomy 28: 6-7.
Hope you loved them? Kindly leave a comment below and share with friends who may as well find it helpful.
Thanks for stopping by.