Marching forward; February recaps, March goals..
Oh whaoo……. I honestly can’t believe It’s March…………
End of February , why did the month go? So this means it’s time to evaluate my second edition of my monthly goals and set new ones for March. Like I mentioned in one of my previous post that I prefer to split my goals into manageable chunks as this help me to achieve my goals without stress and this has helped me greatly.
To be honest, I didn’t accomplish all of my goals in the month of february , but I guess I can say I did a good job. Oh did I mention we had about 3,000 visits in the month of February and also a guest post from an amazing blogger.
FEBRUARY GOALS RECAP
- DECLUTTER MY LAPTOP – yayyyyy! I actually did this last month and am so happy I did. I cluttered my laptop, deleted the unnecessary things and organised my pictures and documents in folders. When I organize things around me, I tend to be more motivated and stay on track.
- VISION BOARD – I was happy I Finally created my first ever vision Board for the year 2018. Over the years, I realised vision board is a step to bring things you want into your life. Seeing my customised vision board on the wall beside my bed every morning inspire me to want to achieve my goals and work towards them n a daily basis. Guess what guys, I have manifested some goals on my vision board. You need to create one as its even biblical.
- GRATITUDE JOURNAL – Having a gratitude journal has really helped me in the past month . Sometimes the devil will make you think your life is terrible, but what I do is every morning when I wake up, I write five things am grateful to God for from the day before. This has had a positive impact on my well-being.
- SKIN CARE ROUTINE – I followed my skin care routine religiously last month by not going to bed with my makeup, cleansing, exfoliation, facial masks, moisturising and using facial serum on my skin. I made sure I drank enough water , Target 🎯 is to drink 2- 3 litres per day , trust me , I’m no where hitting the target but I drank as much water 💦 everyday. I had the most flawless skin ever.
So this month, All things being equal, I plan to do the following;
- To create more educative contents and write more posts that my readers can learn from and be useful for them in their everyday lives.
- I want to support the blogging community and let people know I appreciate their work, So I plan to be leaving more comments every time I enjoy a blog post from blogger. There is so love in supporting each other. It means so much to me when I get a comment on my blog post.
- I plan to write more on the sunday series episode “Sunday breeze” as I did not much posting their last month.
- I want to focus more on me this month (as selfish as that may sound) but when I do little things for myself like getting myself gifts, treating myself brings me so much joy .
- I want to get rid of things I don’t need anymore. I found that in my closet, there are shoes and clothes have not worn in years, Is better to give to get rid of them and make my house cleaner. I am so happy there’s a charity shop close to my house. I can say at or another we are all guilty of keeping clutter. So for me,its time for spring cleaning. I plan to be a minimalist now.
I Guess that’s for this recap and goals post.
Would like to read your thoughts on this and what will you be up to this month?
Thanks for stopping by and kindly share and follow the blog. It means a lot to me.