MARCH RECAPS, APRIL GOALS…….
Happy Easter 🐣 beautiful people! It’s that time again, I hope you’re enjoying these recaps because I love writing them.
And just like that , we’re already in April. Time is just flying and before we know it, it will be half way to the year. The excitement and joy that I found in simply writing down my goals bit by bit pushed me to keep setting more for myself.
I see this as not only to share with you , but to hold myself accountable to complete them, and cross them out one after the other when I have achieved them. One important thing i want you all to know is writing them down does not necessarily means you should kill yourself or be hard , but is a step to achieving them.
So let’s hop into my MARCH recap and then my APRIL goals, shall we?
MARCH GOALS RECAP
- I was able to create some amazing contents and my blog statistics increased and feedback from my adorable readers was so brilliant.
- I built more amazing relationship with the talented bloggers visiting their blogs and showing love by commenting and I must say I have made so many friends in the month of March and I will continue to support other bloggers.
- The series ” Sunday Breeze” was a big hit as I posted every sunday compared to the month of February.
- Spring cleaning was also done in my closet and I gave all I was not using to the charity shop and guys guess what ! My family was gifted with a VIP card as their member and also to tell us they appreciate our little efforts. This was one of my highlights of the month of March. My closet is now tidy and all i can see are my spring outfits.
- Lastly, Even though I did not do much to focus a little on myself, but I did a bit and guess what, i treated myself to some gifts like makeup, flowers, lingerie .
BETTER BLOGGING –
- Build informative contents and stick to my usual weekly schedule.
- Do some blogging courses to help my blogging skills\ work on Pinterest to create new pictures skills.
- Increase my blog subscribers as this will help me to build more relationship with my adorable readers and the blogging community in general.
- To reach 6k instagram followers; I must be real with you, Instagram has been the most difficult social media platform that have been struggling with lately. I have new followers every day but keep losing them and been trying to figure why. This has been a big challenge for me . My numbers tend to fluctuate but am not giving up. I will keep been me. I’d be so grateful if you can follow me. The link is right on top of my blog page.
BETTER ME –
- Embrace God more Set aside an extra hour of prayer each week this month devoted to gratitude and give thanks to God. We all know gratitude is everything.
- Be the best wife to my hubby.
- To look into the future and see what next to develop myself in all areas of my life and action it.
- however, I have a few habits that I’m going to continue to practice; like getting up early , not touching my phone in the morning until I’ve had my quiet time with God, menu planning for my household , reading more books etc.
I think that’s going to be for my March recaps and April goals…….
What are your goals for April? would love to read from you. Good luck with your goals and am sure you’ll kill them.
Thanks for stopping by.