HOW TO LOOK EXPENSIVE ON A BUDGET…
Heyyy my loves ! I understand as a woman , we always want to look our best and look put together always .I tell people is not about the clothing , label or brand but is how you put your outfits together.
So in today’s post , I bring you ten tips on how you can look stylish and expensive even when you are saving . As you can remember i mentioned in one of my post that’s am going to intentional with my purchases 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. But we still have it slay ☺️.
So let’s get started!
- HAIR – The number one way is to make sure your your hair is put together neatly , do hairstyles that you love and look tidy , yes is as simple as that .
- NAILS – You also want to make sure your nails are cleaned and trimmed at all times even when you don’t have artificial nails on . There is something about neutral nail polish 💅🏽 , it makes you stand out . Trust me!
- MAKEUP — Another way to also look expensive is when you put on your minimal soft makeup look 👀. Over the years , I get to have more compliment on my makeup look when I go for nude soft look and I look so simple.
- CLOTHING COLOUR – Also you can look expensive when you stick with plain neural colours like white , beige, pink blush , greys , baby pink and black . They make one look rich and it has helped me to build my wardrobe .neutral cool colours should be in every woman’s wardrobe . They are statement pieces.
- LBD – If you really want to look expensive, a little black dress is a must have in your wardrobe. You can dress it in so many ways and still look chic .
- POINTY TOE HEELS 👠- There is something about pointy toe heels 👠 that make women really look rich . I will advise a nude heel as it can be paired with any form of outfit . Nude is a neutral colour . I can’t do without my nude pointy heels . I can dress it up and down , it all depends on the occasion.
- SIMPLE CLASSIC JEWELLERY- In the past , I used to be a big fan of heavy dramatic jewellery, over time I realised the simple the better 😊. Now I wear minimal necklaces, it makes you look more classy .
- FUR , LEATHER JACKET & BLAZER- Those three items , I can’t dress without them , They are so so close to my heart . There is something about fur that takes your outfit to the next level . Leather jackets are essential in your wardrobe . Blazers add some tough to your outfit , it makes you stand out and chic .
- RED LIPSTICK – Guys no matter what outfit you wear , just put on your red lipstick , you are good to go . Is one essential when you building up your personal makeup kit . It adds a lot to your look 👀.
- ACCESSORIES- When it comes to my accessories, I don’t joke with them as I believe they can add so much volume to my look . I purchase designer bags , belts , Scarves 🧣, shoes . I believe clothing run out of style but accessories don’t go . I personally invest more on them than clothing items . They are items that you can use for a long time .
Always remember outfit don’t wear you , you wear them . Is not about wearing designers all the time . You can still look expensive if you style your items well . You will always appear rich 👍.
Do you have any tips you want to share ? I need more in my life ! Do you think you have to wear big labels till you look Expensive?
I will love to read from you in the comment below !
Thank you for reading 📖.