Guest blog post|| Sunday Breeze || God is near.
I am quite elevated to have Hadassah Patrick from Hadassah Patrick Ministries, a wonderful preacher of the gospel impacting lives.
She is a great evangelist that you all need to hear and i would say have been enjoying the grace of God upon her ministry and i will like you to enjoy too. This is the link to her . Today she’s kindly agreed to be our guest on today’s Sunday Breeze. So stop what you’re doing and tune in.
The book of Daniel is one of the most profound and entertaining book in the Bible. He was with his friends in a strange land ruled by king Nebuchadezzar and they were subjected to the rules of a land of Babylon . In as much as they had their rules in the land, they still stood for God and held on to their faith.
I love the book of Daniel a lot because there so much as today Christians , we should learn from his life and put it to actions in our everyday walk with God . We need to understand the secret of being in a good relationship with him, the life of Daniel showed it all. At some point, because he did not bow down for the king and his gods, he was thrown into a lion,s den. Lion’s den is so scary we all know. We all understand lion can feed on human flesh. come to think of this , when you visit a Zoo, Have you ever seen a Lion’s den so accessible that you can go straight in? big NO! Is always secluded because they are so dangerous. That’s exactly where Daniel was thrown into when he did not compromise his faith in God.
So to relate that in today,s life, Lion den are the problems we encountered in our daily life and we feel God is not near. we feel those tribulations are the end of our lives. we feel we have to compromise our faith to achieve some things . we feel he has forgotten all about us. But I have a great news for you, he is so near than you think. He is even in the Lion’s den with you.
5 LESSONS FROM LIFE OF DANIEL
- Daniel’s integrity as a man of God gained him favor with God, if we can recollect very well, Angel Gabriel told him about how fast his prayers was dispatched to God. can you see how your good relationship with God can hasten your prayers.
- At times, God is s near than you imagine, he has the power to stop your tribulations, but he won’t stop it so as to glorify his name and proof a point to you. After the Lion’s den encounter, the whole city was saved for God. Do you see how God works.
- one important lesson is also that , in the middle of life’s tribulations, there is always someone out there interceding on our behalf and praying in their closet for us. They might not even be close to us and we might least expert they are. The king despite he was the one that ordered Daniel to be put inside the Lion’s den, he fasted, prayed and stood in gap to save Daniel. So many people I pray for but they don’t know.
- If God is for you, i tell you nothing will harm you, it does not a take a minute for a wild lion to devour anybody close to them, right in the middle of the den, God showed up for our dear Daniel and shut the lips of the lions. How marvelous is that?
- Finally, I want to tell you God control over everything in heaven and on earth. He rewards those who remain faithful to him, God’s people can thrive in difficult situations as long as they continue to trust, believe. He is always near.
Stay firm in God as he will show up for you. Devotion to prayer and reading his word is essential to walk with God. So it is not only in bad times, but on a consistent daily basis. SHALOM!
So let’s hear a round of applause for Evangelist Hadassah! If you enjoyed this session from the Oracle of God, which I know you did, Then don’t forget to show her some love on her web.
Find her on: