Five valentine outfit ideas.
Valentine’s day is around the corner. I know it can be stressful to put valentine outfits together, considering the fact that this year valentine’s falls on a weekday . But at the same time, we don’t have to dull our sparkles. I have organised five different outfits for five different occasions according to whatever your plan will be. Whatever they are, have a wonderful time.
So let’s get on to my ideas;
- CASUAL DATE- Whether you are going to a local karaoke bar, club , you can dress casually. It can be a nice pair of jeans or a lovely skirt with a red top or blouse depending on the climatic weather of where you are. It’s simple but sophisticated. All you need is to pay attention to the detail of your blouse or jumper or pair your outfit with a red ankle boot or your footwear of your choice. the idea is just to keep the look simple.
- OUTDOOR VALENTINE – Planning a hike or something athletic and outdoors on valentine’s day? you will need a proper gear, right sneakers and a good sport bra. This will be perfect for the special day with whoever you planning hiking with. It can be your partner, girlfriends, family members etc.
- OUT AND ABOUT OUTFIT – If you and your partner are planning to go to the city’s best bar, I will suggest you keep it casual in flat shoes so you need to dance to some cool love music, you can rock and be comfy at the same time.
- THE TRADITIONAL OUTFIT – If you are type that will want to paint the town red, all you need is to slip into your sexiest Little black dress and top off the look with nice accessories and a bright red coat to give you a valentine statement. And of course your red lipsticks giving everyone around you that valentine’s vibes.
- STAYING IN – Are you staying at home to cuddle up on the sofa? don’t worry , I got you covered. if you are alone or otherwise, *eyes rolling* put on a silk lounge wear, silk pyjamas set , a cozy top on a nice flattering short and pair it with a nice fur-trimmed slippers.
What are you planning to wear on valentine’s day? Are you going to try any of these outfit ideas ? kindly share with me in the comment section.
Don’t forget to like, comment , share and subscribe to the blog.
Thanks for stopping by.