6 Things i really wished people shouldn’t overlook
I am all about personal development and if you remember in one of my previous post, I wrote that 2018 is my year of intentional living. This is the link to the post http://www.lambamsworld.com/2018-my-year-for-intentional-living/
I felt some habits shouldn’t be overlooked as they can affect our life . what is Habit? Habit is a routine or behavior that is repeated regularly and tend to occur subconsciously. I totally understand forming new habit is fun and easy, but stopping old ones are quite difficult .
I hope this post guide us ./
- SAY THANK YOU MORE – A lot of us feel entitled to everything, deserve this and that “. When someone gives you an opportunity in whatever way, you should say thank you. They have a choice not to, but they gave you, saying thank you to them is a sign of respect. I try so hard to make this my habit on a daily basis. I understand we can forget . Try extending your thank you and see how far it will get you in life.
- BE POSITIVE – Positivity is one thing that’s helped my life to this stage. I have so many things that’s happening to me that can make me to be negative, so don’t think my life is perfect . Being positive will boost your confidence on a high level and give you a brighter look towards life. please stay positive at all time .
- MAKE THINGS HAPPEN – Don’t think someone will always rescue you all the time , they are also flowing in their life jacket. In as much people can assist you in their way does not mean they will leave their lives and live yours for you. It’s your life , so you have to make things happen by finding ways of dealing with some life issues sometimes. Take actions and stop fantasizing someone is coming to help you.
- AVOID PROCRASTINATION – So this is one important thing I need to change and embrace more this year. If you really want to get something done in life, I know we are all guilty of it but I hope we find courage to stop procrastinating.
- NO EXCUSES – I can’t count how many excuses have heard from people, it bleeds my heart and I asked them “how many excuses are you going to make “. Stop giving excuses in life. I have several excuses why I could be a failure. Life circumstances are different from life determinant. Stop using your upbringing as an excuse , its your job now to figure things, recognize the gaps, work on it and move to the next level in life.
- BE A GOOD LISTENER – Don’t be a lousy listener. If there is one thing I have learnt in managing people, I found that a lot of people don’t listen . I see listening as a huge problem in our community. It causes so much rifts, disagreement because most people think for you.. Listening is active and hearing is passive. poor listening skills causes so much havoc even among family members. Lousy listeners are planning already on how to answer you whilst you are talking. I watch people closely and got to know most of us are lousy listeners.
And there you have them all !! I hope you were inspired by these?
please like, share, subscribe to the blog and leave comment sharing Thank you so much for stopping by as always.