6 HABITS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE.
I’m all about personal development as I believe having the right habits brings discipline are the trick to success in life. I today’s post, I’m sharing with you the 6 habits that have changed my life over the past one year.
I must say many of these habits are much more mindsets habits that are daily habits to practice. Mindset habits can actually be a lot more challenging than daily habits, but the secrets my loves is they have bigger effects in our lives.
Without further ado, let’s get into;
- LEARN TO PRIORITIZE YOUR GOALS- The first habit that changed my life was learning how to prioritize my goals. When you set goals, intentionally turning then, working on it and learning how you will achieve it. This has helped my life so much.
- WAKING UP EARLY – Second habit that changed my life is constantly waking up in the morning to start my day . to me is another way of prioritising my goals . This habit had helped me to get more done and work on my mindset . My sanity has been on point and making me to be more pro active.
- READING EVERYDAY – Last year, I decided I was going to read a book a month and eventually I read more than that and I was so proud of myself. Do you know reading books is good for self-care, it help to release stress by sitting with a book at the end of every long day. I love to read before bedtime every night with candles by my bed. This has so much helped me so much mentally. I recommend it. This will open your mind, more knowledge and skills. This will even change your reading habits for the better, I promise you..
- LEARNING EVERYDAY – This habit is so simple and straightaway. I learn something new everyday , either small or big, It doesn’t matter. In the past one year, I have learnt so many things I never imagined I could have knowledge in. It can be so petty as learning to make a new meal or a way of doing something different from what you know. I will give a little scenario, since I married my hubby, I learnt so many things from him and am sure he would have also from me. He taught me what is called deep cleaning in our home , this means detailed cleaning even to the door handles …LOL. This is not a story for today guys.
- THINKING POSITIVE – Habit 5 has changed my life greatly, I look for the positive in every situation I ever found myself in life and I will confess, is not so easy to have this habit. Self help books has so much helped me . Listening to lot of great speakers has helped me to stay on track with my dreams and goals. I tell a lot of people around me that when you look for good thing, you noticed good things and otherwise you see what you look for. Our mind is the power station , so I advised that you all guard your hearts at all time. I feel a lot motivated when I think positively. When you have a dream of buying a new car, start feeling you driving the new car, this will help you to work towards achieving the car of your dream. Try this habit, you will thank later.
- TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY LIFE – Lastly, This has also be a life changer. I constantly remind myself on a daily basis that am in control of whatever happens in my life and I stop putting blames on others for my mistakes and learn from it. Everyone has challenges in life, but they still made it in life. So I put it to myself, that If I put my mind in my dreams, I can reach my goals and this has been working for me. This habit has energizes all other aspect of my life and also prevents me from becoming bitter. I am much happier than before .
And there you have it all ! What’s are habit that has changed your life ? Share with me in the comment box below.
Don’t forget to like, share, and Subscribe to the blog. Thanks for stopping by.