5 WAYS I PAMPER MYSELF..
Hello guys! Welcome back to my blog this week.
Ideally , I love to get daily massages , have someone cook for me *winks*, buy all the luxury items I desire. But I’m not yet there yet! please don’t judge me.
For now, I’ll have to enjoy a little do-it-yourself pampering. I understand Life’s full of expenses , whether it’s paying monthly bills, buying that dream home and building a business. I understand there are times when you don’t have a lot of extra cash to splurge, and that’s okay. However, that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice simple pleasures.
So today post will be the 5 ways I pamper myself without breaking the bank and I still have the luxury vibes I crave for Doing these activities when I am overwhelmed , I feel happier and have this great feeling inside me..Do you want to know?
- POSITIVE QUOTES AND CALENDER ALERTS – I pamper myself by getting rid of all negativity around me replaced with positive affirmations. I set regular remainders that pop up on my phone and this give me the boost on a daily basis . I use abundance of affirmations like ” I deserve to live a rich life”, “Today is a good day” , “I am grateful for my beautiful life that is filled with many blessings” to mention a few of my daily affirmation.
- SHAVING – This is another way I treat myself, I do this all the time as I am super hairy and want no hair on my legs to dull my sparkle*Lol. There is something about having a pair of freshly shaved legs. Whenever I share my legs, I feel so sleek , to me is Luxury. I use veet hair removal cream and is super affordable.
- FACIAL MASK – Every Saturday in my home is a spa day for me , I practically turn my bathroom to my mini spa parlour. I start the day with manicure, hair treatment, facial masks. I feel so good after this.
- COMPLIMENTARY MAKEUP LESSON AT THE MALL- I have a confession to make! I learnt most things about makeup through this act and that made me a self-taught Artist today. I Pamper myself by going to the mall during leisure time, look for brands that I love and offer complimentary session and after having a good makeover, I feel like a Queen and have this contentment within me.
- SPLURGE ON LITTLE GIFTS – Lastly, This might sound so simple but its one of the best way I pamper myself . I treat myself to bouquet of flowers from my local grocery store and placed it in my kitchen window, when am cooking , looking at the beautiful flowers is so therapeutic for me. Sometimes , I get myself a cup of coffee at the cafe, an inexpensive bottle of nail polish or a new lipstick. This make me feel good and happy.
It’s important we learn to take care of ourselves. I’m here to tell you take care of ourselves and pamper. I’m here to tell you that you are worthy of doing that. Whatever It is that makes you feel like Royalty, please do it. I hope my ideas are helpful.
How do you pamper yourself? What ways do you like to treat yourself without not spending too much. I will love to read from you .
Thanks for stopping by and kindly share and subscribe to the blog.
Till my next post,
Sending you handfuls of love and positive energy.LB…..xoxo