5 MAKEUP TIPS FOR BEGINNERS..
Hello beautiful people ! Welcome back to the blog today.
Makeup is something that needs not to be complicated or something that requires you to spend your entire money on. Today, I’m going to give you 5 makeup tips for Beginners that will help you feel more confident and find makeup application easier. Those tips had worked for me over the years .
5 MAKEUP TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
- DON’T OVER SPEND/BUY ITEMS YOU DON’T NEED – One of my number one makeup tip for beginners is not to buy a bunch of expensive, high products. It is advisable that when you first starting out, It’s all about testing the waters, experimenting with products, I recommend cheaper makeup products like drugstore products. Although, a lot of us will say drugstore makeup products are cheap and of low quality, IT’s simply not true. What most of us don’t understand is that some high-end products and drug store products are often manufactured by the same parent company. L’oreal , Armani and YSL are from the same manufacturer.
- MAKEUP BRUSHES ARE YOUR FRIEND – If you’re still using fingers or the applicator that come in makeup kits, please stop! I will advice you to invest in a good set of makeup brushes and beauty sponges . This will make your makeup look more natural and well blended.
- MAKE SKIN CARE A PRIORITY – Beautiful makeup only look as good as the skin underneath it, which is why skin care needs to be a priority for every beauty lover, check my post on skin care routine here;http://www.lambamsworld.com/five-basic-skincare-routine-every-lady-should-know/ I will add that don’t be tempted to buy products simply because they’re popular, Is good to know what work well for your skin. you might find the holy grail skin care product that works for you in a random shop. Also, what worked for you when you were 18 may no longer work for you now that you are 30 years.
- FIND THE PERFECT FOUNDATION AND POWDER – Finding the right foundation shade and powder can be tedious task as a beginner, but again it’s all about understanding your skin care. Tinted moisturizer will give you more of a lighter, neutral looking coverage, BB creams(blemish balm|)and CC (colour correcting)will offer light to media coverage and full coverage foundations will help camouflage any skin issues such as acne, redness etc. The good news now is most companies now offer finishes for all skin types which is awesome, and offer products in variety of shades so that finding your perfect shade is more easier now.
- LIPSTICK IS A GIRL’S BEST FRIEND – Lastly, lipstick adds beautiful color to the lips. I believe that there is a perfect lipstick out there for every lady . For beginners, try to be mindful what clothing colors compliments with your skin tone and hair. Focus on finding those color tone in your lipsticks and you will be shocked how gorgeous those shades will work on your lips.
So there you have my 5 makeup tips for Beginners! Do you have any tips you have used in the past as a beginner in makeup? Are my tips helpful to a beginner out there ? Kindly like, share and subscribe to the blog. Thank you for stopping by.