30 DAYS SELF LOVE CHALLENGE…
Hi 👋 Lovelies, I hope you’re all okay ? As you all know I am really into personal development, i think if we all as individuals have good personal development, it will help our society as a whole . I always tell people change we think we want from others starts with us .
This year , one of my goals is to learn more on how to love myself , so I decided to go on 30 days self love challenge which I put together for myself . I just thought it will be nice to share with you guys incase there is someone out there that will want to join in with me .
By the time you read this post , I am already on day 3 of the challenge but it does not stop you from joining . Someone told me on new year eve and said “Lambam, you can’t get a different result if you keep doing the same thing all over ” I said to myself I need to make a radical shift this year .
My main focus , when I was developing the list is self love 💕 because if I don’t love myself enough , how can I love others ? I also made the list with random selection of things so that it won’t feel like a big chore but at the same time , I will still get something out of it . Does that make sense ?
So enough of all my stories , I present to you my customised 30 days self love challenge list :
- Write down 10 affirmation about yourself and the qualities you want to have and stick it around your house 🏠 , I personally put mine inside my bible as I open daily , it can be on your makeup vanity , refrigerator door, in ur car 🚗 etc. I read mine out all the time . When you say things in your head, the more we are likely to believe in them more as they become part of us.
- Make lists of things you like about yourself and add to it everyday.
- Introduce yourself to three different people you have not spoken to before . You will realise you will learn so much from people you don’t talk to . Trust me . We don’t realise how powerful human connection could be .
- Look your best and dress smart and neat . Your appearance tells a lot about you . When you look your best , you will feel your best .
- Take a selfie 🤳 on your phone and post it on your social media , I am not saying you have to be obsessed with social media , I found out when am feeling myself , I feel good .
- Start paying attention to your posture ,stand up straight , shoulders up. Look like you own the room 😁😁😁.
- Pick your favourite song and dance 💃🏽 to it and enjoy . Like some minutes. When was the last dance time you even dance ?
- Take a class, Zumba , singing lessons , just learn something today , it can be anything like a new dish and all .
- Smile 😃 😁😁😁 at everyone today and you will see you feel so good inside . People will think they want to be like you .
- Do whatever you want today , take that break from your diet and go ahead and treat yourself to that delicacy you have been craving for , it can be pizza , cupcakes , it can be that new Shoe, bag , makeup , whatever your heart desires this day , please go for it .
- Clean your room or personal space ,if your house or space is crowded , your mind will be crowded .
- List all your accomplishments that you are proud of in your life.
- Say yes to something you won’t not say yes to on a normal day . Do something different outside your comfort zone . Try new things . There is a saying that says ” we don’t regret the things we do but things we didn’t do “
- Tell someone else you appreciate them , make someone else feel better . The feeling of been able to motivate someone else is a good feeling .
- Take a mindful walk without no phones or gadgets and feel the nature .
- List ten things you are grateful for because you can never receive more in your life until you are grateful for what you currently have . This is so important.
- If you have a toxic person in your life , think about ending this relationship. Don’t waste time .
- Take some time to find a quote that inspires you in life and use it as a daily mantra.
- Take a bubble bath 🛀 which is my favourite way to relax and a good book and the book am planning reading is How to be a Bawse by Lily Singh and am looking forward to do that .
- Think of a fear that you have and find a way to figure it out and research on it so you can get out of the fear . You cannot be afraid of something you are educated on . If is anxiety you are afraid of , goggle it and read how you can overcome it . It makes become confident .
- Write down your top three physical aspect of yourself and celebrate it .
- Ask yourself what you really you love doing as a child and do it .
- Watch your favourite TV 📺 shows and get popcorn 🍿 and drink 🍷 and relax with your favourite person in the world
- Wear your favourite colour today and your fav perfume.
- Choose an healthy habit that you would like to implement throughout the rest of the year and start implementing it everyday after that .it might be to drink a gallon of water everyday, workout etc.
- Watch your favourite movie 🎥.
- Get outside and have fresh air.
- Spend quality time with people that matters in your life and let them know how you much you love them .
- This last day , take time to write down what you have learnt in this challenge. You would have learnt so much about yourself and see how special you are . Taking each and every day doing something for yourself is so amazing . Take time to work on you , to love to appreciate yourself as we tend to forget ourselves sometimes thinking about other people. This will make a difference . Why is it so hard to do this ?
Let me know how you get on with it ? Please share with me as I’d love to hear your stories .
All my love , now and always,