HOLIDAY OUTFIT IDEAS- WOMEN’S FASHION…
Hey 👋 my loves! Hope you all preparing for the holiday season 🎄? Holiday outfits has been on my mind lately since the holiday season is almost here! We’ll be going to different Christmas 🎄 parties 🎉 and right after it will be new year .Today , i am bringing you my top 10 holiday outfits ideas ! These are adorable, comfortable, festive and super cute . You can put them together with very little effort .Lets take a look 👀;
- SEQUIN COVERED SKINNY PANTS- If wearing a dress is not your taste , this season , you can opt for a good pair of sequin pants . They have come back to tread again and you can pair it with any blouse of your choice . For me , I will love to pair mine with a long skirt and high heel for that chic effect look . It comes in multi colours .
- THE TULLE SKIRT – I am not a fan of skirt, but 😃😃 with this kind of skirt , I could not resist buying one as it look so feminine, soft and adorable ! You can pair it with a turtle knit jumper and any choice of shoes . Trust me all eyes on you at any party u go to .
- BASIC BLACK DRESS- A good outfit for this holiday season is a black dress as it stand out and it gives a fresh and simple vibes and at the same time sleek effect . All you need is to update it with nice accessories and a statement lip color , like a red lips 👄.
- ELEGANT CLASSIC RED DRESS 👗- you can never go wrong with a classic red dress during this festive season , with the red dress, you can’t go unnoticed at any party. Is always advisable if you are heading to a more elegant affair , go with a red dress like the one in the pictures below and instead of pilling on jewellery, stick with one piece to keep it simple as the red dress is telling it all.
- METALLIC PANTS- This is also good outfit idea if you are not a dress person , but u can still stand out in those pants combined with a statement tops. Metallic pants are also statement pieces . You can pair them with a simple blouse and you are good to rock the parties 🎉 . The good thing about those pants are that you can pair them with whatever footwear , from sneakers to heels 👠. Don’t wear nothing too tight on top .
- THE SPARKLY BLAZER- Personally , I love and adore sparkly pieces as it stand out every time is worn, also blazer is another statement on its own , the sparkly blazer is not just perfect for holidays but also for night date ! Super cute with a pair of skinny jeans and a white t- shirt , then you are good to go .
- SPARKLY SEQUINS DRESS- This is another great choice for outing during this festive season. Sequins dresses are so in this season .
- WHITE BLAZER- This is also a good choice when you are putting outfits together. White look so chic and with the right tops , you will be the life of your holiday .
- RED COAT 🧥 AND PLAID BUTTON DOWN SHIRTS WITH ROLL UP- I know most of us will think this outfit is traditional, but at the same time adorable! Wearing a fabulous plaid shirt on a red coat is trendy. U look pull together and at the same time stylish .
Lastly, is the SPARKLING ✨ TOPS- This is also good if you are on budget , at the same time , you still want to party and stand out . All you need is to get one as they come in so many colours and pair it whatever you already have in your wardrobe . I hope some of my outfits ideas will be helpful for someone out there , thinking of what to wear at this time of the year .
Don’t forget to like , comment , subscribe and share to the blog .
Thanks 🙏 for stopping by 😍😍😍😍😍.