CHRISTMAS GIFTS IDEAS FOR HIM
Happy new month everyone! i can smell christmas in the air already. I hope you all love my other posts. As for me i enjoy writing for you all to read and am super grateful for the love you all have shown me since i started this blog.
Today, i will be sharing some christmas gift ideas for the men in your life and i know getting gifts can be very challenging at this time of the year, for your guy, boyfriend, husband,brothers, cousins, uncles, male work mates or any important men in your life. Like i always tell people, gift giving is all about showing appreciation and it should come from our heart. The intention behind the gift is the ultimate and is LOVE. You do not have to break the bank before you buy that gift.
I have put together ten amazing rustic and modern men’s gift guide and they are listed below:
- An home made hamper could be the most thoughtful gift you can give the men in your life at this season , treat them with a bespoke gifts of their best items and when put together, they will love it.
- Gadgets/Headphones is good as well because some men love their music and games. There are tons of inexpensive gadgets in the market u can choose from depending on your budget.
- Perfumes, you will choose from what you feel they like or what they use, some love their smell woody and musky, others love sweet, citrus, light, alluring, masculine etc depending on what they love, get them some nice signature perfumes and it does not have to been over expensive as you can still work around your budget and still get good ones.
- Wristwatches is also a good essential to a man’s outfit on a daily basis. i will recommend JORD WOOD WRISTWATCH as i got it for the special man in my life and they are truly, beautifully made from zebrawood and is all special offer at the moment(25%) off original price. classic and timeles watches for men. However, just sharing that with you as there are other watches out there that you can still purchase.
- Body care products is one go to gift to spoil those special men in your life. there are thousands of men’s body care products that come in gift packs ranging from body shower gel, body cream, body oil, after shave etc that will give them that signature sweet smell all day. I will also advise if you are going for any body care products, try to stick one particular brand , for example if you are getting Nivea products, make all Nivea so that they can have a coordinating fresh smell when he is using them.
- Alcohol, most men love their alcohol, so you can get a selection of their favs and put them together in fancy way. some men don’t joke with this. LOL
- Shaving kits – every men have their own shaving styles, so is important to know how and what they shave with, and in turn get them a new shaving kit for the festive season.trust me, you can go wrong with this even though some men don’t shave, i totally agree. But for the ones that love to shave, is so essential to their daily grooming.
- Mugs- This is also another good gift idea and is so affordable, get the drinking mugs with funny and nice inscriptions, it that will suit them in their various colors and this can be fun. Or better still take it to the local printer, tell them to put their pictures on it, they will so much love this and when they are drinking from it, they remember you.
- Manicure/pedicure sets is also an affordable gift that you can get, everyone love their toes/fingers nails trimmed, cut, cleaned at all times so getting this, he can take it to the salon on his visit or he can use the set at home at his freewill. it comes handy and healthy as well. he does not have to share those things.
- Lastly, this is one of my favourite and i do this all the time, i love it because its cost effective as well. we all have mobile phones that can capture pictures, in your happy moments, take a selfie with your men in the comfort of your home, edit it nicely and print it out, go to your local store, get a nice frame u can put anywhere in your house, put the picture you printed in the frame and give it to him as a special gift…… I love putting pictures like in my bedside so when he wakes up in the morning, that’s the first thing he sees and last thing in the night. is that not romantic? I love love this…….
I hope i have enjoyed the above listed christmas gift guide for him. if you have, please share with your friends and family. Remember sharing is CARING.
Thank you for joining me and i look forward sharing more with you. sending u my love , positive vibes and happiness……………LB.XX