7 BIBLE VERSES AND QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY…
Hello 👋 everyone! When I started this blog , one of my main focus was to preach individual awareness . If we are self aware of our strengths and weaknesses,we can create a realistic path in life .
I know life can be quite challenging at times, and all we need is a little dose of some kind of positivity to enable us going . I tell you what , we all face it . The better way to stay positive and grounded during those times is to meditate on God’s promises for us through his words . This year , I read the book of Psalms in the Bible and I realised it has thousands of uplifting and encouraging words that helped me a lot and I thought I should share with you as there might be some one reading 📖 this now that needs it .So here are a few of the bible verses and quotes that are inspiring right now on my life’s journey.
- Psalms 16:8 – I have set the Lord always before me ; Because he is at my right hand 🤚 and I shall not be moved .
- John 16:33 – These things I have spoken to you , that in me you have peace . In the world you will see tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world “
- Psalms 28:7 – The Lord is my strength and shield; my heart trusted in him , and I am helped ; therefore my heart greatly rejoices , and with my song I will praise him.
Psalms 34:19-20 – Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all, he guards all his bones ;Not one of them is broken QUOTES TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH .
- ” Sometimes God holds you back temporarily until the road is safe and clear to continue. Be thankful for the stall”. — Unknown.
- ” Some days you just have to create your own sunshine “—– Anonymous.
” Sometimes you’re going to have to stand on the word God gave you , even if it contradicts with what people are saying ” . —– A-line Milford.I hope you liked them and are inspired by them ? Kindly let me know what verses and quotes are your favourite.😍😍Don’t forget to like , comment , share and subscribe to the blog . Thanks 🙏 for stopping by.LB…….xoxo!