6 SIMPLE THINGS TO LIVE A HAPPIER LIFE
Being happy is what we all want, And something we can work on becoming better at! On today’s post I will be sharing here on 6 tips to be more happier, to be more content and enjoy life more. Some of these things are daily habits and others are mindset. So let’s get right into business.
- LOOK FOR THE POSITIVE The first thing you can do to live a happier life is to look for the positive in every situation . This might sound cheesy but is the reality. This had helped my life greatly. Everything we encounter in life is to shape us for the best. If we view things negatively, it will always be negative to us. It’s important to be in control of our mindset at all time.
- LIVE YOUR VALUES The second way to live a happier life is to live your values . Consider what your values in life and see how to live them to suit your purpose . A lot of us just follow things without not figuring what their values are , and this is not so good. Do you follow whatever society puts in front of us ? If you still do this, is time to live your own values and be more happier.
- FOCUS ON YOUR PRIORITIES It’s so important to focus on your priorities daily , It can be so easy to wake up without not planning how you will spend the day and this can affect your daily plans . Spending your time more intentionally will go a long way to make you more happier. This is very practical and simple.
- SOCIALIZE WITH GOOD UPLIFTING PEOPLE This is one of my favourite as I’ve seen changes in my entire life since I’ve been practicing this method . I enjoy spending time with uplifting and encouraging people . I’ve met some good people who has helped me to feel more motivated about life and trust me, is the best feeling ever.
- MAKE LISTS OF THINGS YOU LOVE TO DO It is also important to make lists of things you love doing and make time for those things on a daily basis . I understand how busy we can be , but we forget things we love doing because, we are distracted or tired from work. But, we can write those things down and it will serve as remainders for us and we will be more happier.
- GRATITUDE This is my final tip , and is to be thankful both internally and externally. I can’t stress this enough!!! If we are not even grateful to human beings we see regularly, how can we be thankful to God? I encourage us to take some thoughts and give thanks, I own a gratitude journal that I keep close to my bed. Every morning I open my eyes after my quiet time with God, I write three things am grateful for from the last day and this has so much helped me to start a new day feeling happy and grateful.
Enjoyed reading this post ? Kindly like, leave a comment , share, and subscribe to the blog.