6 best Beauty hacks no one tells you about
We all want that quick and easy fixes of our skin, hair and makeup problems. I totally can relate with the struggle….
So today’s post will be about 6 beauty hacks that I have tried and tested and it went well, so I thought let me share it with you guys. If you are curious to know, please come with me ;
- While filling your bath, add 5 to 10 green tea bags while the water is running . I tell you what, this will detox your body , relax you, give your skin an abundance of minerals and you will glow all day long . I do this every friday night.
- To get that thicker lashes you’ve been dying to get, I got you hon, all you need to do is to simply apply a coat of mascara , Dip a q-tip in a baby powder and dab on your eye lashes. To finish up the look, apply a few coats of mascara for fuller and thicker lashes.
- If you are travelling or spending days out of your home and you definitely need to go with your makeups, to avoid them from breaking , all you need to do is add cotton ball or cotton pads on top as a shield from breaking. as simple as that !
- You can shrink a pimple in a minute by putting LISTERINE on it and the alcohol will dry it off and cause it to fade gradually but you need to be careful when doing this and be advised t know how your skin react to alcohol.
- There are days we all run out of our shaving creams so those days, there is a way out , use baby oil or hair conditioner with the shaving stick for a really clean shave.
- Lastly, don’t have an eyebrow gel? and you want that nice trimmed looking brows. well, I have a good news for you* wink* . Use hair spray on a spooly brush to keep your brows in shape. This even work better than some of those eye brow gels around.
Do you have any beauty hacks that works well for you ? please comment below so I can read from you.
Don’t forget to share, like and subscribe to the blog as it will help to grow the ministry.
Thanks for stopping by.